Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hammerhead bumpers

Old 07-24-2015, 06:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hammerhead bumpers

Anyone using hammerhead bumpers?
Old 01-17-2016, 10:56 PM
JK Newbie

I'm also looking at their rear bumpers. I just sent them a email asking for more pictures of their tire carrier and how it operates. I have the road armor front bumper which I really like because of how it follows with the body lines and is a tight fit to the body. No wide open gaps between bumper and body. But road armor's rear bumper says that I would loose my trailer hitch, I need my trailer hitch. Hammer head looks to have a tight fit and follow the body lines perfect on there rear bumpers plus getting to keep the factory trailer hitch is a plus. If the tire carrier opens up similar to the poison spider's tire carrier being mounted to the door then the hammer head is gonna be my choice.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:11 PM
JK Newbie

2 emails to them in 2 weeks without any reply back or acknowledgment about my questions. Scratching them off the list of potential bumpers.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:46 AM
JK Newbie

I spoke to them by phone a few times, seemed responsive at the time. Local shop has a big display and talk them up. I went a different direction but gave seen them on a few jeeps around and their bumpers seem to fit with the heels very well. Not sure of hitch option though. Good luck with your build , lots of option. I went with MorRyde heavy duty tire carrier, similar to Tera flexes but a lot cheaper. Well built and, made in Indiana. I think there was a thread on it recently.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Yep. that was I. I have the morryde. It is awesome. As for those hammerhead bumpers, not my cup of tea, ugly, heavy, brodozer styling.

Quick Reply: Hammerhead bumpers