Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Great Jeep shop in San Dimas California

Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Jeep shop in San Dimas California

Hope I am not violating any forum rules. I developed the dreaded death wobble on my Jeep 2009 JK after I put on a 2.5 inch lift. I AM NO MECHANIC so I took it to LGE/CTS motorsports in San Dimas and they fixed for less than they estimated. In one day. They have great customer service really know what they are doing. Went back several months later for new tires, great prices and again great service. I do not work for the business, I was just very impressed.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's great to hear! With so many members here having issues with shops and the work they've had done, nice to hear some of the positive experiences.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you fill us in on what was the diagnosis for the DW and what they actually replaced/fixed? Just curious on cost also. Might help another fellow jeeper out with the same problem.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Or maybe not......
Old 11-06-2013, 09:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Diagnosis

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Regarding the DW, they re-torqued all the front end suspension, put in a new track bar, added an additional damper on the tie rod, reset the caster and balanced the tires. The cost was six hundred dollars.

Quick Reply: Great Jeep shop in San Dimas California