Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Got the 42" XMitter bar - Pics!

Old 03-22-2008, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took this photo, too (actually, my brother did). I think this is the best one we've ever got (it was a lot of work, though).

Old 03-22-2008, 04:01 PM
JK Junkie

dugn8r...Alright, give it up, I'm guessing you're a Florida boy from your picks. What part of the state? Ociffer? By the way KILLER shot!
Old 03-22-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bOLsAK=3
dugn8r...Alright, give it up, I'm guessing you're a Florida boy from your picks. What part of the state? Ociffer? By the way KILLER shot!
Okay - you caught me. I am from the West Palm Beach area. It's not nearly as nice as people think - we have one of the highest murder rates (per capita) in the country.

Yes - an ocifer. In the ghetto (more like a third-world country).

Anyways, thanks for the complement on the photo. My brother took it and I did it up in Photoshop. If you saw the original, you would be like, "Oh my god... that's the same photo?" Here's another:

Old 03-22-2008, 09:06 PM
JK Newbie

all I can say is WOW... I'd really like that lightbar, too much $$ tho.

On a side note, nice to see another officer on the board. Royal Canadian Mounted Police here.... all I do s guard the country's stockpile of canadian back bacon... lol

Meddie
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mdicguy
all I can say is WOW... I'd really like that lightbar, too much $$ tho.

On a side note, nice to see another officer on the board. Royal Canadian Mounted Police here.... all I do s guard the country's stockpile of canadian back bacon... lol

Meddie
I don't really know what your function is, but I have to say... that uniform must pull in a lot of chicks. ANd, of course, that's what it is all about. Geez... I miss my Marine Corps days of wearing our dressed blues for formal brunch at Mary Baldwin College for Woman in Staunton, VA. Meet a new batch of girls for the upcoming weekend. It was a viscious circle. Anyways, my uniforms now pretty much suck - I look like a walking pickle.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:02 PM
JK Freak

That thing is sick... Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dugn8r
I don't really know what your function is, but I have to say... that uniform must pull in a lot of chicks. ANd, of course, that's what it is all about. Geez... I miss my Marine Corps days of wearing our dressed blues for formal brunch at Mary Baldwin College for Woman in Staunton, VA. Meet a new batch of girls for the upcoming weekend. It was a viscious circle. Anyways, my uniforms now pretty much suck - I look like a walking pickle.
I'm a regualr cop, same duties as you, but wih Canadian flair!

Regular uniform is gray shirt with navy pants, you're thinking of the ceremonial outfit:

Gets worn occasionly.

anyway END THREAD HIJACK
Old 03-23-2008, 09:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eisenjj
So which is it gardener...park ranger...or...wait for it..........garbageman???
Yes - garbageman. I take out the worst trash our community has to offer. Of course, the "trash depository" doesn't keep trash for very long and they put the trash right back out on the street. No WONDER this place is so damned dirty.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:44 PM
JK Newbie

lol, with that lightbar i bet you find trash in places you've never seen before~! i was quite surprised when I saw it on your patrol car, you could have been guarding the whole mexican border!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:51 PM
JK Newbie

HOLY CRAP did anyone just see the sky light up across Canada or was that just me

Quick Reply: Got the 42" XMitter bar - Pics!