Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PR 60 with RE kit issues

Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PR 60 with RE kit issues

Ok , long story long. I was going to switch this RE kit out when I put the 60's in but figured I would leave if for another year and save up for a DTD and all new arms. Well the PR 60's showed up and are getting installed while I'm up north working and it sounds like there are issues with the length of the front upper arms as they are to short and will not attach to the mounts ..... or so I'm being told. I'm now kicking my self because instead of just getting a new kit I added a set of ACOS's all around as I had some lean and again I did not plan on changing out the entire kit right now.

Has anyone with Radius arm kits had this issue when installing a PR60 ? I will be heading home Thursday and will get a chance to have a look and grab some pictures. Also for the guys running the EVO hydro skid and high steer arms are you just drilling straight through the Knuckle arm where the ram is attached or are you guys having it tapered and sleeved ?

Last edited by Munday; 11-13-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on guys anyone have any info? I'm going to go have a look tomorrow and see how bad it is.May just order the Full Traction Radius arm correction kit . I think this may be the cleanest fix. I was going to order this over a year ago just to get rid of the radius arm but it now looks like I may have to .

Quick Reply: PR 60 with RE kit issues