Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Goodyear MTR w/Kevlar - Reviews?

Old 11-12-2009, 03:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aren't these tires true to the size they read aswell? I remember seeing a post that Mel from ORE made that had a pic of his new 42" MTR's next to another evo JK with a set of 42's and Mel's looked atleast an inch or so bigger in size. I can't remember the other tire or where I saw it. Maybe someone else can find it.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ATMChopper
I have some Goodyear mt/r 35x12.5x17 that I am running at 28 psi. I have had them balanced twice now and they still have a wobble at 40 mph that moves the steering wheel side to side. I have a Tera flex HD stabilizer and Ome LT lift with adjustable trackbars. It has been doing this since the tires were put on 1200 miles ago. They seem to be getting louder at highway speeds. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Did the tire shop mount them correctly (the side labeled outboard mounted to the outside)?
if so, you may want to have Gerry @ SLC do an alignment

Quick Reply: Goodyear MTR w/Kevlar - Reviews?