Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Good PA Jeep shops

Old 08-08-2016, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Good PA Jeep shops

Hey JK family,

Anybody from the Pennsylvania area, that knows a quality jeep shop. I will be looking at get work done to my JK in the near future and wondering if the PA guys have someone that you would recommend for gearing/locker install shoping around for pricing for right now. Thanks
Old 08-08-2016, 01:30 PM
JK Newbie

Hauk designs is located in south central PA. They do all kinds of jeep builds and did my gears for me. Cost me about $1,300 a few years ago to do my gears, they will also put in lockers for not much more labor. I have had the do some things on my jeep and have always have been satisfied with their work.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Squeak
Hauk designs is located in south central PA. They do all kinds of jeep builds and did my gears for me. Cost me about $1,300 a few years ago to do my gears, they will also put in lockers for not much more labor. I have had the do some things on my jeep and have always have been satisfied with their work.

Thanks I will check it out man
Old 08-09-2016, 04:45 AM
JK Newbie

Philly area Jeep shop: http://www.jeffdanielsjeeps.com/
I haven't used them yet, but if/when I get into mods I can't handle myself, they're who I'll check out

Quick Reply: Good PA Jeep shops