Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Going back to stock ? Evo drag link/help.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Going back to stock ? Evo drag link/help.

This is not a for sale ad.
If I leave my drag link flipped kit on and put the jeep back to stock what will happened ?? I heard from evo I can put on my stock drag link but if I leave it on... They didn't have an answer for that? Need some input thanks.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLK07
This is not a for sale ad.
If I leave my drag link flipped kit on and put the jeep back to stock what will happened ?? I heard from evo I can put on my stock drag link but if I leave it on... They didn't have an answer for that? Need some input thanks.
The drag link is going to bottom out on the frame with up travel.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

So take it off huh!.. I also heard that I can re attach the stock drag link back . Will there be any issues??
Old 07-12-2013, 05:01 AM
JK Freak

What if, I wasn't going to offroad anymore with this jeep. Any problems down the line, I know this kit was made for higher lift.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:52 AM
JK Junkie

As mentioned in the other thread. You would have some funky angle going on. The drag link would hit the frame. I wouldn't do it.

Just reuse the adapter in the stock location. Dremel the hole if it doesn't fit.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:39 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
As mentioned in the other thread. You would have some funky angle going on. The drag link would hit the frame. I wouldn't do it.

Just reuse the adapter in the stock location. Dremel the hole if it doesn't fit.
X2,knock out the adapter put in stock location and put drag link back to stock or get new knuckles

Quick Reply: Going back to stock ? Evo drag link/help.