Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Going back to 1 Steering stabilizer vs Dual . Can I still use this bracket PIC

Old 03-30-2016, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going back to 1 Steering stabilizer vs Dual . Can I still use this bracket PIC

Hey guys , I'm looking to remove my dual Rough country Steering stabilizers and replacing with a stock one. I was wondering if I could still use the rough country dual brackets with no issue , so basically pull both RC stabilizers and pop the stocker on without worrying about anything. Here is the current setup , btw i sprayed the RC's black

Old 03-31-2016, 01:49 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by chaznad
Hey guys , I'm looking to remove my dual Rough country Steering stabilizers and replacing with a stock one. I was wondering if I could still use the rough country dual brackets with no issue , so basically pull both RC stabilizers and pop the stocker on without worrying about anything. Here is the current setup , btw i sprayed the RC's black
Sure i did the same
Old 03-31-2016, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, it works ok.

But I ended up taking it off and didn't even run a stabilizer for 2 years with 35s and 37s. Ended up going with hydro assist.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Considering doing the same thing. Anyone have any issues doing this?
Old 04-01-2016, 06:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CarpenterJK07
Considering doing the same thing. Anyone have any issues doing this?
Under hard flex mine bracket would get pushed down behind the tierod. So I took it off.

Quick Reply: Going back to 1 Steering stabilizer vs Dual . Can I still use this bracket PIC