Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Gobi Stealth rack INSTALLED hight measurements

Old 03-17-2014, 05:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a very nice rack, thanks for posting the photos guys, much better than their web site. I have been kind if looking for one for about a month but faced the same issues as most of the people here about getting the JK in the garage. The only down side i can see is the asking price, is the street price for it really $1,500? I'm not saying its not worth it, just at the top of the "stuff i want, wont use much but looks cool and costs a boat load" list..

on a side note, does anyone know if you can buy just for front upright/windshield part? I have a Gavin rack from another build i was thinking of making into a Frankenrack.

Thanks
Dave
Old 03-17-2014, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Range_Time
That is a very nice rack, thanks for posting the photos guys, much better than their web site. I have been kind if looking for one for about a month but faced the same issues as most of the people here about getting the JK in the garage. The only down side i can see is the asking price, is the street price for it really $1,500? I'm not saying its not worth it, just at the top of the "stuff i want, wont use much but looks cool and costs a boat load" list..

on a side note, does anyone know if you can buy just for front upright/windshield part? I have a Gavin rack from another build i was thinking of making into a Frankenrack.

Thanks
Dave

You can

GOBI Jeep JK Stealth Rack Light Bar *Only (GJJKSTLB)
Old 03-17-2014, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auxillaryman
It's not too much work. You can tip the Gobi back and remove hard top, but I found it easier to remove two bolts at pivot point and remove rack, then pull off hard top.
Thanks for the info. I see what you mean. It looks easy to just remove it and get it out of the way.

Quick Reply: Gobi Stealth rack INSTALLED hight measurements