Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Gobi Rack and ORFab Tire Carrier

Old 06-30-2010, 02:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gobi Rack and ORFab Tire Carrier

I've been trying to find someone who's got both. Looks like the ladder of the Gobi might be into the ORFab carrier when you tip it back. Any experience with the two together?
Old 12-26-2010, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Default Gobi and Or-Fab Rear Bumper

Ever figure this out - I've got the Gobi Rack and I'm interested in the bumper.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:48 AM
JK Freak

Default Have the carrier want to add rack

Kinda of an old thread I found using a search, but I would really like to know if this combination of Gobi rack and OR-FAB tire/can carrier are compatible.

Gobi's web site leaves a lot to be desired in this area and doesn't look like it has been updated for more than a year.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would also like to know this. After looking at several pictures and threads of both. I have yet to find a diffinitive yes or no. It looks like without the passenger side ladder you would be ok (just would not be able to bring the rack back to put the top down with the tire carrier in the open position). With both the driver and passenger side ladders installed (like I have) will the passenger side ladder hit the orfab when trying to tilt the gobi back?

Quick Reply: Gobi Rack and ORFab Tire Carrier