Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Gibson Single exit exhaust?

Old 06-06-2008, 09:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gibson Single exit exhaust?

I've heard all the bad things about the dual exit gibsons so I am shying away from them a bit. I do like the loud sound though and was wondering what the experiances with the single exit exhaust are? I can't imagine there would be a huge loss of backpressing/power or anything like the dual has? I've searched but can't find anything on the single exit model.

Or if anyone could recommend anything else thats loud as well that would be great. thanks,
Old 06-06-2008, 10:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
I've heard all the bad things about the dual exit gibsons so I am shying away from them a bit. I do like the loud sound though and was wondering what the experiances with the single exit exhaust are? I can't imagine there would be a huge loss of backpressing/power or anything like the dual has? I've searched but can't find anything on the single exit model.

Or if anyone could recommend anything else thats loud as well that would be great. thanks,
Lots of info on this system.

Gibson Search

I'm happy with my single exit so far.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Gibson Exhaust

I have had a Gibson single outlet for 8 months, no problems. It is louder than stock but sounds nice. It does feel like it helped the power alittle. I think they are a little overpriced.

Quick Reply: Gibson Single exit exhaust?