Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Getting ready to order 4:88's and need opinions

Old 09-16-2011, 02:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tight_wad
You seem to be easily swayed! I went with 4.88 myself. Very happy with my choice. But all said and done, it is up to you and your JK setup.

It's not that I am easily persuaded it's that I have heard so much and end up talking myself into one thing then I start relying on more information and then think that would be the better choice. There is only one way to settle this. I am going to let you guys pick for me. It's poll time I will give the poll a week and whatever you all pick is what I get. Be looking for it!
Old 09-16-2011, 02:16 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Bad choice.

Base the decision on YOUR needs, not ours. What if you get a bunch of guys with auto's deciding what you should run with your 6spd? Or a bunch of guys that drive only city and offroad, no freeway at all? Or only freeway with no offroad? Or live at altitude with lots of hills/mountains? Or base the recommendation off of their old jeep that isn't a JK?

The replies you get will be based on what we think/like/want/need, not necessarily what is best for you, in your specific situation.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Bad choice.

Base the decision on YOUR needs, not ours. What if you get a bunch of guys with auto's deciding what you should run with your 6spd? Or a bunch of guys that drive only city and offroad, no freeway at all? Or only freeway with no offroad? Or live at altitude with lots of hills/mountains? Or base the recommendation off of their old jeep that isn't a JK?

The replies you get will be based on what we think/like/want/need, not necessarily what is best for you, in your specific situation.
No seriously have at it. I will be happy with either. I listed my specs and what my plans are with it.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Bad choice.

x2 here! There really isn't a wrong choice...just one that works for you and your situation

Quick Reply: Getting ready to order 4:88's and need opinions