Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Geometry control brackets

Old 11-25-2016, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Geometry control brackets

Hey everyone! I came across some geometry control brackets by Metal Cloak that bolt on to the existing brackets for short arm lifts. I didn't know these exist. So I currently have a 4.5" BDS lift and was wondering if any of these brackets would work? is there any other parts/modifications I would need to make along with these and would it give me extra height since they drop 2" down?
Thanks!
Old 11-25-2016, 06:28 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Brackets don't give you height, they correct geometry. They should work with your current lift if you are using factory control arms. If you are using longer fixed arms you will get too much caster. If using with adjustable control arms make sure before hand that they can be set to factory length

Quick Reply: Geometry control brackets