Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full traction Ultimate lowers cracking bushings..

Old 11-12-2009, 02:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangjeeper
well so far no luck reaching this steve guy. I called twice today and both times it appeared as if I should not be asking for him.I was told he was in a meeting and may or may not call me back and that I should just contact the place of purchase.
That's at minimum 3 red flags.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:02 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by JPop
That's at minimum 3 red flags.
I just spoke with him, He was in a meeting all day and already called stangjeep back.

How many companies can you call and actually talk with the owner? Should it be a red flag if you cant
Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
I just spoke with him, He was in a meeting all day and already called stangjeep back.

How many companies can you call and actually talk with the owner? Should it be a red flag if you cant
he left a voice mail. I missed the call. Ill try him again tomorrow.Thanks for passing the message along. Not sure what all the red flag talk is about.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by stangjeeper
Not sure what all the red flag talk is about.
If you were truthful in your description of your interaction with the Full Traction staff, then the red flags should be self evident. If you were sensationalizing that interaction then you have apparently duped me.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JPop
If you were truthful in your description of your interaction with the Full Traction staff, then the red flags should be self evident. If you were sensationalizing that interaction then you have apparently duped me.
I just dont think the views of one secretary should bias my opinions of an entire company. so no red flags here.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you run a search on this issue?

The FT bushings are known to have durability problems and FT has acknowledged the problem and has redesigned them.

The last I heard, they are looking for a manufacturer to mass produce them.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:42 AM
JK Freak

I recieved a phone call yesterday from the top guy at Full Traction.Super nice guy, he went out of his way to even call me on his vacation. The bushing issues of the past is different than than what my bushings are doing. He is having me send these bushings in so they can run a multitude of test of them, He assured me the old bushing ordeal is behind them and from the descriptions Ive read and heard, This is definately different than what was happening to the old ones.
He went out of his way to get me taken care of. Not something alot of other vendors would do.
Top notch service for sure. I wish all aftermarket companies were this easy to deal with.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:28 AM
JK Freak

Quick Reply: Full traction Ultimate lowers cracking bushings..