Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

full traction lift help

Old 11-26-2011, 09:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default full traction lift help

Has anyone here had any issues with the full traction 3" ultimate lift and their front brake lines? after installing it when ever i full turn the wheels, it pulls my lines as tight as a guitar string. i can't do a full turn for fear of damaging the lines. I did have the recall on the brake lines done and i know that those are the lines they replaced. Do you think that the new lines are different than the old lines? I cant really use the directions because i got the parts list and the instruction for their old ultimate lift (i noticed this because the parts list notes zerks and this is the maintenance free kit). I may not even have all the right parts because i am missing parts for the rear (i noticed this after i ripped my rear apart) so i have to call them monday anyways about this. should i ask them if it should have came with brake line extensions? Because i dont see any way to relocate the brake lines to get more length from them.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:23 AM
JK Jedi Master

With a 3" lift you will probably need to purchase extended brake lines. The oem lines will be to short, especially if you do any wheeling and flex the suspension.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKred
Mine came with extensions front and rear. Call them up or pm the forum sponsor chris b. he was tons I help with my issue.

If you can't get them(which I doubt) I'll be getting rid of mine for longer lines, if you want them
thanks I appreciate that. I am going to contact them first though. How much are you asking for them?

Quick Reply: full traction lift help