Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full Traction - Bushings Issue

Old 06-19-2009, 01:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Traction - Bushings Issue

Just curious if anyone else has had issues with their Full Traction bushings? If so, whom did you contact at Full Traction?

Mine are completely shot - control arms and HD Track Bar bushings across the board. Looking for replacements - either Full Traction or another company.

I have emailed and called the numbers on their website, but have yet to get a response. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 06-19-2009, 01:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Check This Out!

What Luck!!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/full-traction-testing-rubber-bushings-90538/

No info on when, but sounds like a good idea.

Contact this guy from Hanson,... Now owned by FT

hansonoffroad@live.com
Old 06-22-2009, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

mmcan,

Thank you! I tried your address and VOILA! not even 30 minutes and Jeremiah is returning my email and on the case. Fantastic service man... I think Full Traction is going to really benefit from the purchase of Hanson.

So far folks, absolutely awesome service... I will keep you guys up to speed on how great a job FT / Hanson do!

And this one is for Jeremiah:

Quick Reply: Full Traction - Bushings Issue