Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full Traction 6" Long Arm Suspension Systems

Old 03-24-2008 | 04:05 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm thinking $3k lift, $700 driveshafts (1310) $750 wheels (5 at $150, procomp, anyone), $1500 tires and mounting. You're OK for a while on axles if you have the Rubi, probably even if you don't. You can live with 4.10s if you have to (for a while). Shocks, $300- MForce are fine for me- I don't need the absolute best of everything, at least not yet.

I'm really curious about the install price though. Looks pretty invasive. Maybe $1000?

That could come down to the difference for me. I'm pretty confident I can install the 3-4" Ultimates (with help, of course) in my garage. The grinding and cutting for the LA, though, I don't want to mess with. Maybe $7500, for a somewhat budget version?
Old 04-01-2008 | 07:00 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

We charge $800 to install our 3.5 or 4.5 inch JK kits. Lots of parts, but everything installs smoothly.

Installing gears, driveshafts and any additional items are billed hourly. We charge $90 an hour.

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.
Old 04-01-2008 | 07:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mmcan
I am awaiting my FT LA 4" installation to be completed this week. The 6" should be comparable. I think it's just the spring lengths that differ, maybe a tad more expensive.

Check out my signature for the other items I am adding.

I'm hoping less than $10K

I'll post how much the tab is when I get it as long as I survive the shock, and my wife doesn't find out too soon.

Lift, gears, rear bumper with tire carrier, wheels mounted with tires, drive shafts, and all installed, just over 11K.

Probably the least expensive portion of the impending divorce after this bit of work.

Quick Reply: Full Traction 6" Long Arm Suspension Systems