Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full Traction 6" LA Kit - Myth or Reality

Old 06-20-2008, 06:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Traction 6" LA Kit - Myth or Reality

According to FT, they are just waiting for the springs from a vendor? Seems like I've been hearing, "They should be ready for shipping this Friday.", or "...by the end of the month." I'm starting to wait not-so patiently now. Are there others out there in the same boat? Great kit, but is it worth the wait?
Old 06-20-2008, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I waited for 6 months of the same story when it came to thier 4"LA lift. Ended up just going with RE. it was about 3 months after giving up that it was actually released.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

We are shipping 4 inch Long Arm kits now. The 6 inch kits will be shipping the first week of July. I will do my best to make sure we make that deadline. Thank you for waiting this long.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:17 AM
JK Newbie

Patrick,

Thanks for your response to this thread. I really hope that is accurate, but I'm sure you can relate to the frustration of customers. Especially when the lift is the centerpiece for the additional 15K in parts I have waiting, and the lift was supposed to have been released months ago. Your product is phenominal, from what research I have done. Just curious if you can find another source for springs in the future (probably too late now).
Old 06-20-2008, 12:03 PM
JK Newbie

I hear what your saying, and I went into this expecting it to take time. Having said that, If I were in business to sell/manufacture a product and I would hope to hold outsource companies accountable. At some point when they don't deliver, I'd be looking elsewhere. On top of that, I would avoid giving out information based on what they are telling me. After all, if they repeatedly don't deliver when they say they will, how trustworthy is the outsource?
Old 06-20-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

Lowest bidder? That would be nice. kidrock Who did you order the kit from?
Old 06-20-2008, 12:16 PM
JK Newbie

That is so true!
Old 06-20-2008, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

I orderd it from a vendor whom I don't want to mention (they've treated me really well and just don't feel they are the cause of any delays). Hope you understand. I do want to make it clear, the times I've called FT, you guys have been very understanding a seemingly sympathetic. It's just hard to wait. It's a problem I thought I had in check! Make no mistake, I'll wait though.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

I dont want to blame them at all!!! I just want to find the order.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:42 PM
JK Jedi Master

its a reality, I've rode in one. Nice smooth ride. It'll be worth the wait

Quick Reply: Full Traction 6" LA Kit - Myth or Reality