Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full Traction 3" -vs- Tereflex 3"

Old 10-14-2009, 03:19 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go with all EVO....
Old 10-14-2009, 03:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
go with all EVO....

Does Evo offer coils as well? Their Coil over setup is very cost inhibitibe. Over 1K for a front set of coil overs is a lot of cash. I agree that it's by far the more flexy and better ride but like all things it costs.

I will have about 5-6K to blow very soon, but that has to get my lift, tires, bumpers, and either spacers or wheels... ~3K on lift ~1200 on coil overs, that doesn't leave very much for the other mods I would like.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:28 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Marine
Does Evo offer coils as well? Their Coil over setup is very cost inhibitibe. Over 1K for a front set of coil overs is a lot of cash. I agree that it's by far the more flexy and better ride but like all things it costs.

I will have about 5-6K to blow very soon, but that has to get my lift, tires, bumpers, and either spacers or wheels... ~3K on lift ~1200 on coil overs, that doesn't leave very much for the other mods I would like.
yes, check out the evo long arm thread, the prices are all listed by the kits contents...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=EVO+long+arm

Originally Posted by evolution
We offer 3 versions of the EVO Long Arm Kit:

EVO Long Arm Upgrade Kit (w/EVOlever):
Includes: Upper and Lower HD Steel (2.00 x .281 wall DOM) Long Arms front and rear, all Long Arm turnbuckles, Currie Johnny Joints, All ultra high clearance Mounting Bracketry for Control Arms and hardware.

$1989.99

EVO Bolt-On Long Arm Upgrade Kit (for coil spring suspension):
Includes: Upper and Lower HD Steel (2.00 x .281 wall DOM) Long Arms front and rear, all mounting brackets, all mounting hardware, adjustable arm turnbuckles and Currie Johnny Joints.

$1989.99

EVO Bolt-On Long Arm Kit Complete Suspension includes:
Includes: Upper and Lower HD Steel (2.00 x .281 wall DOM) Long Arms front and rear, all mounting brackets, all mounting hardware, adjustable arm turnbuckles, Currie Johnny Joints, front and rear on car adjustable trackbars, front and rear trackbar brackets with optimum roll center correction, steering upgrade and coil springs of your choice (3", 4", 6" Springs).

$3239.99

We also offer the EVO Envy Links (aluminum with stainless steel skid plates) or Upgraded steel Links 2.00 x .500 wall DOM Tubing.

$800 Upgrade to prices above

If welding is your prefered method of installation, This kit is 100% weldable to your vehicle. Bolt-On can be weld-on, but Weld-On is never Bolt-On.

Last edited by Piginajeep; 10-14-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
yes, check out the evo long arm thread, the prices are all listed by the kits contents...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=EVO+long+arm
That is AWESOME!!!

So for ~3K I can get the full long arm setup with springs...

Thank you very much for this information. All I need now is for EVO to open up a line for me to order them. :-) I LOVE how the arms are BOLT on and they mount above the frame rails!

VERY COOL!!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D'sjk
Go with Rock Krawler as they already have a great coil over system you can upgrade to....Plus Their service is just as great as their products!
x2 good stuff
Old 10-14-2009, 06:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by northernjosh
x2 good stuff

Problem with Rock Krawler is their stuff has to be welded....I have no welder so not real fond of that kit...although I have heard really good stuff about their kits.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:48 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Marine
Problem with Rock Krawler is their stuff has to be welded....I have no welder so not real fond of that kit...although I have heard really good stuff about their kits.
you have three choices for a bolt on Long arm kit.

EVO
Fulltraction
Trailmaster

atleast thats the three I know of.

Quick Reply: Full Traction 3" -vs- Tereflex 3"