Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full Traction 3" rear coils?

Old 07-12-2008, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Traction 3" rear coils?

I am trying to locate some rear FT 3" coil springs with no luck so far. I've tried Northridge and they only list the front coils. Why sell the front and not the rear? I will try to use sponsers of this site if possible. I bought the FT fronts used so I would consider another brand spring with a similar ride. But all I can find as far as 3" springs, is some on ebay that I've never heard of. Maybe I should look for 2.5 rears. Help please.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:34 AM
JK Junkie

David at Northridge does sell the rears, he just doesnt have them on his site. You have to call him to order them. I got a quote from him a few weeks ago on them and I think they were about the same price as the fronts.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default thanks

I was hoping someone would say that. Northridge has some fair prices and the free shipping over$100 rules! That basically means free shipping on ever thing. Cuz I've never met a Jeep part under a $100. LOL. I emailed them today so I'll probably hear back Monday. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Full Traction 3" rear coils?