Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full Traction 3" LA Lift Height ???

Old 11-28-2011, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Traction 3" LA Lift Height ???

I'm looking at a stacker trailer to take my sand rails to the dunes and want to take my jeep. Right now my stock jeep will fit but don't know if it will fit after I install the lift (already have the FT 3" LA in a box in the garage)

Anyway, I need actual measurements of a two door JK Rubicon with a hard top with a 3" long arm Full traction lift without a lot of heavy gear or add ons with 35" tires & 37" tires (BFGs KM2s preferred)

Please measure at the highest point.

My caculations show I would have to transport my jeep with a light with the tires aired down, as I only have 6' 2" under the lift if I buy this trailer. (my stock jeep sits right at 6').

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This may or may not help you since I do not have the Full Traction Long Arm Kit. However, I do have a Full Traction 3'' lift. My Jeep sits about 6'7'' with the 3'' lift and 37'' MTR/K tires.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

I calculated 6'4" with the lift and 35" tires and 6'6" with 37" tires. Just wanted 'real world' measurements to confirm my calculations.

The stacker trailer didnt work. Wasnt long enough by 4".
Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by jsears
This may or may not help you since I do not have the Full Traction Long Arm Kit. However, I do have a Full Traction 3'' lift. My Jeep sits about 6'7'' with the 3'' lift and 37'' MTR/K tires.
its the same coils as the long arms. The measurements will be the same as this.

Quick Reply: Full Traction 3" LA Lift Height ???