Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Full cage for jk ?

Old 10-25-2013, 05:22 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ABENDX

With the direction the other place is going and the supposed direction this place is going, I thought I'd try my luck.

Knowing myself... this is sure to end poorly. lol.

I did notice PIG and co. being spoken of and mildly poor choice in vocabulary isn't censored. That's good shit right there! Once they hire midget strippers to host the project gay-k videos, I'll be a real fan.

I too have been guilty of this in the past, but maybe we should stick with what we know. No offense meant to you bud, but spreading hearsay only confuses the subject. Maybe two grand is a good place to target the cost at, but when I was contemplating a build, several sources quoted me much less. Again... cage specs matter, building from 2.5" HREW is going to create a very different price point than building from 1.5" 4130.
I see yeah it was one small shop, to be honest with you I don't know squat about cages and tubes all I know it better hold up I'm a roll over lol

Jeepin on a budget
-Jeek

Quick Reply: Full cage for jk ?