Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fuel Boost Rims

Old 11-04-2013, 05:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Boost Rims

Looking to order some Fuel Boost Rims, 17x9 with 35 x 12.5 x 17 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

(1) Does anybody currently run this setup? From my understanding I won't need to run a spacer.

(2) What is the best place online to order rims? Any forum sponsors I should look at? I believe I'm ordering the tires from Discount Tire Direct.

Thanks
Old 11-04-2013, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Find the backspace of those rims, and compare it to the info in the faq's.

Find the part number on those rims, and do a quick internet search for prices. Then use the lowest delivered price as a price-match for DTD.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Find the backspace of those rims, and compare it to the info in the faq's.

Find the part number on those rims, and do a quick internet search for prices. Then use the lowest delivered price as a price-match for DTD.
yeah from what I read and looked at in the FAQs I think I'm good.

and DTD doesn't carry fuel rims or I would get them from them. Lots of places online, just was hoping to find a site somebody has used before and was happy with.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

4wheel Drive Hardware gave me a great deal on my Fuel Hostage and DC Mud Counrtys. Researched a lot and they gave me the best deal. I have the same size you're looking at w/ 4.5 bs, no rubbing.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan
4wheel Drive Hardware gave me a great deal on my Fuel Hostage and DC Mud Counrtys. Researched a lot and they gave me the best deal. I have the same size you're looking at w/ 4.5 bs, no rubbing.
Excellent thanks!

I'll check them out and call tmrw
Old 11-04-2013, 08:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have 5 fuel boosts with the specs you're looking for. They are mounted right now but only have 500 miles on them. I have trans problems so my jeep is sitting. I'll sell all 5 for $1000 shipped. Pm me if you're interested.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jasenri13
I have 5 fuel boosts with the specs you're looking for. They are mounted right now but only have 500 miles on them. I have trans problems so my jeep is sitting. I'll sell all 5 for $1000 shipped. Pm me if you're interested.
I appreciate the offer but I am getting 5 shipped for $937.

Thanks abyway.

Quick Reply: Fuel Boost Rims