Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which Full Traction are you running
4" Long Arm
25.00%
6" Long Arm
0%
4 in
25.00%
3 in
50.00%
Budget Boost
0%
spacers
0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

FT LA 4" or 6" Down falls and Perks

Old 07-12-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question FT LA 4" or 6" Down falls and Perks

What down falls come with the 4" or 6" long arm FT kit? what perks come with it as well. Who is running it on there rig and list things you would change or things that are irritating having the lift. Do you like the 4" la or the 6"? What else did you have to buy to run the 4" or 6" those running the 4" would you like to upgrade to the 6" things like that I would love to hear any comments or suggestions.

so far I have the tire and wheel package I will be running 315x70x17"s Moto Metal M0909 wheels
as for the lift I either want to go 4 or 6 FTLA not sure what I want to go with yet
the front bumper is going to be the Rampage front recov bump with stinger
same for the rear w/tire carrier

Being that I already had the right rear taillight kissed by a tree the tail lights are comming off and I am making my own LED taillights intigrated with 3/16" plate steel corners

and alot of other added accesories like the cargo rack and what not for the trail yes a winch wil be added along with 5.13 gears and lockers. but my main concern is WHICH LIFT 4or6"????????
Old 07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
JK Super Freak

I love my 4"LA lift but am thinking about going to the 6" because of the weight of all the things I am accumulating on the Jeep. I am checking into what it will take to upgrade the lift.

I have no complaints at all about my lift itself. But,... By the time I have the rear bumper and spare, the cargo drawer, the sliders, the front bumper with a powerplant winch, and the Rock Hard sport cage, I will have enough weight to cause a degree of sag that compromises the original clearance of the 4" kit. Especially when I have the JK loaded for camping and traveling.

Otherwise I LOVE IT! On and off road. I am very satisfied.

I highly recommend it.

Last edited by mmcan; 07-13-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hmm by the amount of views and no posts or votes I may end up researching a diff suspension lift
Old 07-12-2008, 07:36 PM
JK Jedi Master

Dude its saturday give some people a chance to see your thread
Old 07-12-2008, 07:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

I'm run the 3" short arm now, when I can afford the long arm, I want the 4", Low Cog as possible..

Quick Reply: FT LA 4" or 6" Down falls and Perks