Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

FT adjustable rear track bar

Old 05-25-2008, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT adjustable rear track bar

Anyone with this know how far out the rod end can be and still maintain integrity of the bar? Mine needed to be a good half inch showing in order to center the axle. I have a 2.5 skyjacker coil lift and it seemed that most of the write-ups and discussions were right around 3/8" for a 3" lift. I know it's only another 1/8" showing, but it seemed like I wouldn't have to go as far as some of the other lifts. Are there just too many variables with the jeeps and lifts for the extra 1/8 to matter? The rod still seemed to be threaded in the bar pretty well, I just wondered how far out it can go and still be okay?
Old 05-25-2008, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do not worry about it. Your TB is still far stronger than the brackets its mounted to (my opinion).

Quick Reply: FT adjustable rear track bar