Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front Track Bar Replacement on AEV 2.5 Lift

Old 06-23-2013, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I just wanted mention that I ended up getting the front track bar from TeraFlex. It's a really nice bar, but then again, I don't have another one to compare it against other than the factory bar. The factory bar is a joke compared to this thing!

Anyway, the install was super easy and I need to correct my original post by saying there are no AEV track bar brackets up front, only in the rear.

How does it ride? OMG, what a difference! AEV should provide an adjustable front track bar with their 2.5" kit. My front axle was offset by 1/2" and now it's spot on. The handling has improved (which I thought it was good before) and the steering is more solid. It was definitely worth the buy!

So hats off to TeraFlex for another great product and for making my Jeep that more more enjoyable!!

Quick Reply: Front Track Bar Replacement on AEV 2.5 Lift