Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front Track Bar for 2.5 " Lift

Old 06-28-2015, 04:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jadmt
I doubt you will feel one iota of difference in how it drives so if aesthetically it does not bother you leave. I had about the same and went with a Tera flex bracket in the back and a RK adjustable in front. If I had to do it over I would skip the front but would still do the rear track bar bracket as it does raise the roll center where it should be.
Thanks, I am going to move the rear axle side of the track bar to the lower bolt hole on the TF bracket to try to center the axle better. I suspect the TF bracket is intended to be used with at greater lift.

2007 Jeep JK
Old 06-29-2015, 07:09 AM
Owl
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jlp10
Just got a Teraflex 2.5" lift and I love it so far. The front axle moved about an inch to the drivers side. I am looking at the rubicon express adjustable track bar RE1673 to center the axle. Any thoughts ?

2007 Jeep JK
The RE1673 shouldn't be used on a lift under 3.5". It's way too long.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Owl
The RE1673 shouldn't be used on a lift under 3.5". It's way too long.
Thanks

2007 Jeep JK
Old 06-30-2015, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

Ive had a few different trac bars in the 8 years ive had my JK. My favorite one (beefiness, so far durable finish) has been the RockKrawler. You do have to remove one end to make adjustments to it, but that doesnt really bother me. Not the most expensive either.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Freak

I run the Rock Krawler bar in the front and the synergy bar in the rear I much prefer the Rock Krawler one and will probably replace the synergy with Rk in the future. I do like the double adjustable part of the synergy but the RK just seems better built to me. I would have never put the synergy bar in but the shop I ordered it from GAVE it to me after a bunch of issues including ordering the wrong rear track bar.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baddkarmaracing
I run the Rock Krawler bar in the front and the synergy bar in the rear I much prefer the Rock Krawler one and will probably replace the synergy with Rk in the future. I do like the double adjustable part of the synergy but the RK just seems better built to me. I would have never put the synergy bar in but the shop I ordered it from GAVE it to me after a bunch of issues including ordering the wrong rear track bar.
Why don't you like the synergy one?

Quick Reply: Front Track Bar for 2.5 " Lift