Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front D44 value

Old 04-03-2016, 05:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

What's interesting to note, in all of this discussion, is everyone's Jeep is different (to an extent) and everyone's experiences are different. I had been wheeling my Jeep with 35s and a Dana 30 with 3.21s for a couple years and broke nothing. I'm more interested in the slow crawl over rocks than the balls-out baja over dunes or in mud.

My point is, just because I didn't break anything doesn't mean you won't and just because I broke everything doesn't mean you will. And vice versa.

For me, I had no idea what I was going to do with my Jeep when I got it. I was just getting a vehicle I had always wanted. Had I to do it all over again, I'd probably still buy the same Jeep. I think the Rubicon is nice, but it's kind of a waste, IMHO. Jeep should at least provide an option for thicker axle tubes and larger steering yokes (C's). That, I might consider buying.

Last edited by ShutterBug; 04-05-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Letting the guy that wants it have it for a $100😜

He's doing a 35sp OX locker and CM shafts along with sleeve and gussets and 5.13's

He has a 07 2 door JK running 40's on the D30 now

Quick Reply: Front D44 value