Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front bumper question

Old 01-30-2011, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front bumper question

Ok guys. Please help. I know there are a lot of threads and ultimately going to make my own choice but what to know what u fine people think. Tax returns are coming next week and going to buy a new front bumper. What do u suggest? I want a front bumper that will take a winch. Factory fog lights. And good tow points. Stinger in preferred but not a have to. I go rock climbing one weekend a month and a daily driver. I have the terraflex 2.5 coil lift and running 35s. Picture below. Also i plan on getting a rear bumper with tire carrier next so I would like one that would match. I've been looking at rugged ridge, smittybuilt arc, and LOD mid width stinger. What's your input and pictures would be great. Thanks guys. You are always a help!
Donny
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-399869650.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	122835   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-536979686.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	122836   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3438985310.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	122837  
Old 01-30-2011, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol and this is true. I will go with flat fenders and 37s. Nothing bigger then 37s. I had 40s on my last truck (Toyota Tacoma) and was a little much. It's a tough tough choice. I just can't decide. Ugh

Quick Reply: Front bumper question