Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front axle u joint's both D 44 & D 30

Old 12-27-2010, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front axle u joint's both D 44 & D 30

Hey folks I don't start a thread unless I'm just totally confused by the info I get on here! Is there a aftermarket Dana/Spicer u-joint that is capable of going on my front axle knuckles? I have a Dana 44 but my friend has a Dana 30, so I need to know the part # for both axles. I don't want to go to the dealership and buy $90 u joints. I don't have a problem yet, but I will be helping my friend change his today since he lost a cap on christmas. Any help is appreciated, but please only speak from experience not from hear say! I dont want to tear his axle down only to find out it doesn't fit! Thanks all!!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We have the u-joints in stock for the D44 and the D30. The 44 is a larger U-joint and runs $60 the Dana 30 Takes the spicer 5-760X and runs $29.95

David

Quick Reply: Front axle u joint's both D 44 & D 30