Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Free Jeep programmer

Old 02-22-2019, 07:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Jeep programmer

Hi. New to the forum. Wanted to share this with you.

OBD JScan

https://youtu.be/nQRjod99_2w
Old 02-22-2019, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

The program is free, but you have to pay for the license to tune the jeep. Are you offering free licenses?
Old 02-22-2019, 02:45 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Another new member mentioned this amazing new app just a few days ago. Odd that you both only have a single post here...
Old 02-22-2019, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Gents,

I think he's clean. I've watched a majority of his youtube videos (really like his 1-ton swap series). He's not selling anything.

I'd say the title is a typo, especially since he talks about the price in the video and in the comments under the video.

OP, for what it's worth, typically a better approach to introduce yourself in the 'New Members' thread...
The following users liked this post:
Rednroll (02-24-2019)
Old 02-22-2019, 02:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Another new member mentioned this amazing new app just a few days ago. Odd that you both only have a single post here...
Not sure who the other person is. Just wanted to share it with the jeep community. Mainly because I wish I knew about it sooner but I have the superchips now.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jedg
Gents,

I think he's clean. I've watched a majority of his youtube videos (really like his 1-ton swap series). He's not selling anything.

I'd say the title is a typo, especially since he talks about the price in the video and in the comments under the video.

OP, for what it's worth, typically a better approach to introduce yourself in the 'New Members' thread...
Gotcha! That was my bad over here ☝️
Old 02-24-2019, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

It's about time! Someone with enough know how took my idea and finally made an App which can connect to the OBDII wirelessly to program our Jeeps!

I really dislike that bulky cable of my SC Flashcal.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rednroll
It's about time! Someone with enough know how took my idea and finally made an App which can connect to the OBDII wirelessly to program our Jeeps!

I really dislike that bulky cable of my SC Flashcal.
Same. In fact I got tired of it so just leave it in crawl mode 247.

I still think the superchips is worth it tho because of the increased horsepower and torque.

also crawl mode increases torque at the bottom end. I've noticed it's between 1.5k to 2k RPM.

mine is auto and I really like the crawl mode. My buddys is manual and he says it made a dramatic difference stating he went from using 4lo to 2hi.

I personally have done obstacles with crawl mode that I couldn't even come close to without it.

But the app is nice for those who already have big tires and are saving up for a tuner.

I'd recommend using a GPS speedometer to calibrate the tire size. I run 35s but have the tuner set at 33.25 and the speedometer is dead on.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So far I have tried to change my tire size. I was using the existing ODBlink MX BT device I already had for my F150 programming with Forscan. It's a little problematic with it using Android, so I am getting one that was recommended. One time the speedometer would not work and sway bar disconnect light was on. I will try it again with the new adapter.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its a pretty cool app. I got it a week or so ago. all ive done so far is turn of my tire light as i have a dead sensor. but just browsing through it it seems good so far. as soon as i get a chance to really mess with it ill let yall know how it does.

Quick Reply: Free Jeep programmer