Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fox Steering Stabilizer

Old 11-01-2009, 12:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey! This is just what I was looking for! I have the Fox steering stabilizer on and am pulling to the drivers side. Guess I will try adjusting it....if that won't help then I'm switching back to my teraflex one.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:09 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does the fox fit a stock jk?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

I used a high pressure air pump (I use it on the shocks on my mountain bike) to release some of the pressure. It worked perfectly, I let out about 40 psi.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	product_34-383.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	32286  
Old 11-01-2009, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Default Fox ss

I installed one and it did the same thing. Had an alignment done and it got better but was not gone. Finally had the toe in fixed, tires rotated and now........ it does not pull at all to the left. I was very tempted to have the pressure released but now I am glad I didn't. My entire front end was looked at and that small problem was the culprit. $114 later it is fixed. Hope that helps.

Quick Reply: Fox Steering Stabilizer