Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fox ATS steering Stabilizer or Bilistens?

Old 12-27-2013, 03:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's always naysayers. I even admitted DIY assist might be a better option. But is it?
Not everybody crawls rocks. I keep reading hydro assist can Actually make the steering feel lite at speed?
I figured this. Try the ATS. I might go DIY assist in the future but not anytime soon. I'm sure I could easily get 1/2 of the cost back. I don't dd my jeep so the shock should stay in great shape.

I'm running mine around 10 clicks from 0
Old 12-27-2013, 03:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
There's always naysayers. I even admitted DIY assist might be a better option. But is it?
Not everybody crawls rocks. I keep reading hydro assist can Actually make the steering feel lite at speed?
I figured this. Try the ATS. I might go DIY assist in the future but not anytime soon. I'm sure I could easily get 1/2 of the cost back. I don't dd my jeep so the shock should stay in great shape.

I'm running mine around 10 clicks from 0
never said he needed it. i gave my reccomendation and another option they possibly didnt consider. After that i said if i was in his shoes and wasnt going hydro id probably get the ats of the 2. also hydro isnt only for rocks, its for big tires, he never stated his tires.You could call hydro lite i suppose as its very easy to turn.

Either way sorry to the op, im sure either one you will be happy with. Ive personally ran neither and never will. If i had to try one out on my rig i would rather try the ats based on its reviews and adjust-ability,nothing else. I see the side of s/s my rig is a dd and ive rode dual and single s/s id say there was a difference between the 2 and would assume there is between those also. Either one will be an upgrade to stock, so spend what you want.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:56 PM
JK Junkie

Default Fox ATS steering Stabilizer or Bilistens?

I would of quoted your post if responding to it. I agree with what you said. This is why I mentioned DIY assist and I might eventually do it.

Fwiw .. I ran a dual RC SS for a short period of time. The ATS in know way compares.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
I would of quoted your post if responding to it. I agree with what you said. This is why I mentioned DIY assist and I might eventually do it.

Fwiw .. I ran a dual RC SS for a short period of time. The ATS in know way compares.
my bad man lol been on edge today!
Old 12-27-2013, 03:59 PM
JK Junkie

No worries. I should of been more clear.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:40 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the advise. I will be ordering the Fox ATS

Quick Reply: Fox ATS steering Stabilizer or Bilistens?