Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fox ats stearing stabalizer question and RK developed ove syear and wonder. Help.

Old 03-23-2014, 01:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fox ats stearing stabalizer question and RK developed ove syear and wonder. Help.

I just recently put on the fox ats front stabaliZer. My question is when dialing it in do you back it off to the war right or left and how many clicks are people running for street use. I am getting a bit of woundering and trying to narrow down the culprut.

I am running 35s JKU rubicon with RK 2.5 flex. Getting some over stear and wondering. I had alignment done after lift and it was good. I didn't have the woundering problem before. Lift has been on for about Six months and the ats about 2. Air in. Tires is 28. The rear springs are sagging or bending.

Where would I start the trouble shooting procedure? I was going to double check all the joints, check toe and caster. Maybe losem all the suspension bolts. Bounce it around and retighten.
Any help appreciates.

Any thoughts.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have my ats on 23 clicks. 1 from the stiffest setting.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run mine at 15 clicks. Felt like a sweet spot for me.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:24 PM
JK Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Mine is at 23, "feels" good, don't feel like I bounce along the road
Old 03-24-2014, 05:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Are you still running stock balljoints? Always a good idea to give those a look. Check for play and/it binding. I had similar symptoms to you one time and it's was from binding balljoints
Old 03-24-2014, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I lossened mine up yesterday and overstear is not as bad. I need to double check my lift alignment it's been a few months. My next big project is strengthening front axel. I will put front ball joints in then. I don't want to put them in and have to pull them and put them back in again.

I have not rotated my tires in about six months does little stuff like that make a differance?

Thanks Doug

Quick Reply: Fox ats stearing stabalizer question and RK developed ove syear and wonder. Help.