Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fox ATS

Old 06-05-2015, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fox ATS

Is anyone running the synergy steering stabilizer relocation bracket w the Fox ATS stabilizer in a stock Rubi ? The instructions mentioned a 2" bump stop bracket was needed to prevent rubbing ? Thx for any input
Old 06-06-2015, 05:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default im thinking of doing this as well

but i dont believe you need anything unless your trying to relocate it up high
what is a bumpstop bracket used for anyway lol ? why would you relocate the ats to a location youl get damage to the shock with out a added bump stop?

i thought all was needed was the ats shock and synergy relocation bracket if desired .

if all this stuff is needed its starting to sound like a ridiculous amount of $$$$
for a ss ( mine is a non lifted as well )

Last edited by jeepmojo; 06-06-2015 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try posting this in the stock JK section. Might have better luck. I don't know that I've heard of a stock JK with an ATS. Most people use it after their large tires cause death wobble and they don't know how to fix it. Many of us don't run a steering stabilizer.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
but i dont believe you need anything unless your trying to relocate it up high what is a bumpstop bracket used for anyway lol ? why would you relocate the ats to a location youl get damage to the shock with out a added bump stop? i thought all was needed was the ats shock and synergy relocation bracket if desired . if all this stuff is needed its starting to sound like a ridiculous amount of $$$$ for a ss ( mine is a non lifted as well )

The relocation bracket is not necessary to mount ATS but I just wanted it relocated up higher out of the way.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:16 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It can be done......I use the relo-bracket and I don't even have a Rubi but I do have a 2.5" lift. Can't say much for stock rigs.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default yeh i get you on that

Originally Posted by Ripa777
The relocation bracket is not necessary to mount ATS but I just wanted it relocated up higher out of the way.
ill do that too but i never heard of a bump stop bracket needed

but for ss they seem to have good reviews from those who run the fox ats
those who dont use a ss seem to frown
Gotta just build the jeep so that your happy with it.
some people like 37s some like 33s

Last edited by jeepmojo; 06-07-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Fox ATS