Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fog lights ideas

Old 07-15-2016, 02:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by sea bass
This!!!

I hate when people put the cube LED's in and think they're fog lights. Do everyone on the road a favor and get A true fog with proper cut-off.
Agreed. Flood, spot etc are NOT fog lights and should not be used as such. I installed nokya yellow halogen bulbs in my stock fog housings and they work GREAT. I drive and live in one of the foggiest places and these work great.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rgregg08
I have the KC LED fogs and they work great and match light/color from the Trucklite LED headlights. They fit the factory bumper and the Rock Hard aluminum stubby bumper I have on there now. Plug and play.
So, which lifhrs did you buy that will fit in the larger size holes of the Hard Rock bumper? Do you havs a link and photo of what you have? thanks

Quick Reply: Fog lights ideas