Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fog light instead if blinker?

Old 02-10-2011, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very nice!

What brand of fogs did you use? I've been toying with the idea of doing this myself, but I was going to use round headlight replacements, with the blinkers built in (see link below)

ht tp://www.chevsofthe40s.com/detail/15610/HEADLIGHT_W_HALOGEN_BULB_LED_PARK_LIGHTS_TURN.html

I'm really interested to see how this turns out... Subscribed

Old 02-10-2011, 11:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Didn't think of that. But I basically just use them as driving lights. Not too much fog out this way.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Dogmeh. Those headlights are sweet. I think I'm going to have to get those. Also I'm just using the stock foglights.

Last edited by arasco85; 02-10-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:16 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

A while back another member did the same thing and then added the small dot lights (the ones many of us are using for side markers) and used them for blinkers. Turned out looking pretty sharp and they were hooked up to the oem switch which made for a very polished system. I say go for it!
Old 02-10-2011, 11:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
A while back another member did the same thing and then added the small dot lights (the ones many of us are using for side markers) and used them for blinkers. Turned out looking pretty sharp and they were hooked up to the oem switch which made for a very polished system. I say go for it!
I might be doing that. Since I do have to drive this soon. No time to order headlights with blinkers.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Ok well they are both in. now just trying to figure out the best way to secure the lights.

Quick Reply: Fog light instead if blinker?