Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fluid Film?

Old 07-09-2014, 03:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fluid Film?

Anybody use this stuff as a rust inhibitor??? Heard it's used by the navy to stop rust on ships? Any problems with it eating through hoses or anything???
Old 07-09-2014, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JustJeepinWithYa
Anybody use this stuff as a rust inhibitor??? Heard it's used by the navy to stop rust on ships? Any problems with it eating through hoses or anything???
I coat my underside and suspension components every spring and fall and have zero frame or susp. rust through these Michigan winters and shit tons of salt.

I swear by this stuff

Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum
Old 07-09-2014, 03:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use it, and have no problems with it eating through anything. I had a hard time finding the stuff, then I checked their website. There is a company less than a mile from my house that sells cranes, and this stuff.

Quick Reply: Fluid Film?