Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Flexatrunk dimensions

Old 03-18-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Instatrunk doesn't work with the stock subwoofer in place.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Once I saw the trunk option, I knew I had to have one in my JK, but I had the subwoofer as well. I managed to remount the sub forward of the roll bar on the passenger side. I think I have pics posted here if you look me up...

The trunk is awesome, in the winter with the hard top on, you have two levels of trunk in the back to haul twice as much. The problem is what to do in the summer time. Once the hard top comes off and the soft top goes on, I find it is a royal pain to unzip the rear window to load stuff on top of the trunk and usually end up throwing stuff over the back seats. Anyone with a better idea?

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 06-11-2012, 06:04 PM
JK Newbie

Default Follow up question

Originally Posted by raykru
Here are some pics of the outside and inside with clubs.
I know I'm really late to this thread - but I would really like to know if clubs can fit with only two panels in and the back seat folded.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Flexatrunk dimensions