Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Flex arm questions.

Old 03-22-2014, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flex arm questions.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the stock flex arms on a JKU are longer then on a 2dr JK or are they the same? If the stock JKU flex arms are longer,any reason they would not work on a 2dr? Has anyone tried this or heard of anyone that has? I have a friend that is about to put new upper and lowers on his JKU. And if there is a differance and they would work on a 2dr then we would put his stocks on my rig.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by G3N3RAL
I was wondering if anyone knows if the stock flex arms on a JKU are longer then on a 2dr JK or are they the same? If the stock JKU flex arms are longer,any reason they would not work on a 2dr? Has anyone tried this or heard of anyone that has? I have a friend that is about to put new upper and lowers on his JKU. And if there is a differance and they would work on a 2dr then we would put his stocks on my rig.
Same. Interchangeable.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Roryslife
Same. Interchangeable.
thanks thats what I thought but it was worth asking.

Quick Reply: Flex arm questions.