Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Flashpaq Settings

Old 07-13-2009, 11:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got mine on Saturday...Big difference...Love it...Got it set on
91 performance and i noticed little higher rpm shift and shifts
are there...Very happy with it...
Old 10-22-2009, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey yall,
I just got my superchip and love it so far... just wondering if anyone has run the economy mileage xs save setting for any period of time?? Im using the 87 setting right now and while I'm on the road wouldnt mind saving some gas if its still bearable? also what setting do you put it into for wheelin'?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:19 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by klutz1001
Hey yall,
I just got my superchip and love it so far... just wondering if anyone has run the economy mileage xs save setting for any period of time?? Im using the 87 setting right now and while I'm on the road wouldnt mind saving some gas if its still bearable? also what setting do you put it into for wheelin'?
I ran the Economizer for a while and did see an improvement in mpg. It just didn't run that great in the mountains (7,000-11,000 feet) I had to shift over to the 87 octane because of that. From my experiences, I'd bet the Economy tuning would kick ass on the flatlands (MPGwise) As far as offroad the Crawl does it. It gives you the ultimate in throttle control.

Quick Reply: Flashpaq Settings