Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

FlashCall Issues with TPMS

Old 02-23-2014, 03:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FlashCall Issues with TPMS

I just added some new shoes and purchased a Flashcal to calibrate the speedo and to adjust the TPMS. I have a 13' JKU and uploaded the newest Flashcal software prior to using it for the first time. I was able to set the new tire diameter and adjust the TPMS limits initially. Everything was fine but I noticed the speedo was still a couple MPH off. I plugged everything back in and adjusted the tire diameter again without changing anything else. As soon as I started going down the road, the TPMS warning came on now saying all four tires needed air. The air pressure reads correct in the dash for each tire but the gauge is showing 34 as the low point(running 28). I plugged everything back in again and the Flashcal showed 26 which was what I had set the low point to originally.

After moving the limits up, back down and then on 26 again, everything seemed to update again. I drove down the road a ways and the TPMS was still showing low pressure with the low limit set at 34. I decided to wipe everything and set all the parameters back to the factory settings. After this was programmed, I then went back in and changed the tire diameter again and the TPMS values. Once again the TPMS setting is still showing 34 on the dash and the FLashcal is showing 26 as the setting.

Has anyone seen this before or have any recommendations on trying to resolve?

Thanks

Quick Reply: FlashCall Issues with TPMS