Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Flash Paq "Q"

Old 11-21-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flash Paq "Q"

can the flash pack still be detected by the dealer, even when put back to stock tune? meaning, can the computer snitch on you and show evidence that there has been a software change?
Old 11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
JK Newbie

I've yet to go to the dealer after getting mine, but I would imagine no. There are so many flashpaq users on this forum that it would have come up a long time ago. Just make sure you revert it to stock before you go to the dealer!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Stonewhite JK
can the flash pack still be detected by the dealer, even when put back to stock tune? meaning, can the computer snitch on you and show evidence that there has been a software change?
No it keeps your stock tuning. You just need to make sure to set it back to stock before you take it to the dealer.

Micah
Old 11-22-2010, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Other threads have addressed this issue in the past. What those threads said was that even if you revert back to a stock tune, there is still some evidence of using the tuner. However, the dealer would have to do some digging to find this. If you are taking the Jeep in for routine work I wouldn't expect them to dig that deep.

Quick Reply: Flash Paq "Q"