Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fixed Rancho Rear Bumper

Old 09-13-2012, 05:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob-o
Looks awesome. Are those (2) 2gal cans
Thanks. Yep.

Originally Posted by Colegrove03
I originally purchased this bumper when I got my JK and be very careful if you bump your tire on anything or have a big heavy tire on the carrier. There are three very small welds that hold the tire on the carrier and two on my weld cracked and my 37in tire was just barely hanging on. If the last weld would have broken my tire would have fell off while driving down the road! I can only imagine the danger it could haves caused if the spare tire fell off while driving down the road! It was an easy fix to reweld but not something I was looking for! So please take a look at the welds on your carries directly behind where the tire mounts.
Wow. My GF backed her SUV into my spare and caved in her whole lift gate. No damage to the carrier.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tslewisz

Thanks. Yep.

Wow. My GF backed her SUV into my spare and caved in her whole lift gate. No damage to the carrier.
Ur welcome. And thank u

Quick Reply: Fixed Rancho Rear Bumper