Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fitting 2013 seats into a 2007???

Old 12-05-2013, 08:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fitting 2013 seats into a 2007???

I stumbled across a good set of 2013 seats from a right hsnd drive jku. I'm thinking of picking turn up to replace my worn out 2007 seats. How hard do you think it would be to retro fit these? My problems will be air bag seats replacing seats without bags (I not hooking up the bags but there are electronics involved). Right hand seat probably has all the seat adjustments. And, I'm not sure if the seats will bolt right in or not? Anybody able to provided some insight here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
JK Junkie

I've got a friend who was going to do this and the '13 owner backed out on the deal. From what he said- it looked like everything will bolt up on your end, the only difference was a plug- but you can splice a plug and call it a day.

He's got an 07 and 13 but wanted to ditch the full leather seats from the 07.

Eventually I would like to do the same, so I'm sub'd.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2013, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the input. I'm heading out to check them out. I'll let you know what I find out.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

It looks like these should bolt right in. Neither the right or left front seat has the height adjustment, but I can live without it. No airbags in the seat and the drivers plug matches (not sure about passenger), the only problem is its on the wrong seat. I think that will be a minor problem. Hopefully the bracket holes line up. If not, hopefully the new seats will match the old brackets. I also scored matching roll bar padding. Now I can replace the old, torn and faded stuff.

Quick Reply: Fitting 2013 seats into a 2007???