Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Fitch Fuel Catalyst Placement under JK Rubicon Hood

Old 07-10-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jehnmg
.... i defer to my late grandfather who opined that "opinions are lke assholes...everyone's gt one."
And I defer to my grandfather who said, "A fool and his money..."
Old 07-11-2009, 03:11 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

... i wasn't looking for any opinions ....
Why is it that every time the Fitch fuel catalyst comes up, it's from someone with fewer than five posts? That sure makes those "contributors" to JK-Forum look a lot like they're more interested in the Fitch than in Jeeps. Also, as far as opinions go: You and your grandpa need to learn that opinions and scientific fact are two different things. Nothing you or he and any other Fitch proponent can say will change the scientific facts and testing that reveal that the Fitch is a hoax.

I tell you what, Jehnmg: Read this forum and start contributing other places. Or just say thanks when you learn something about your Jeep that you didn't know before. Or just post a picture of your Jeep (none of these Fitch proponents ever seem to do that, either). Please feel free to tell us about some great trails you're running, or maybe just ask for some advice on your next mod. But don't bother telling us what great gas mileage you're now getting from the Fitch. That will only confirm that you're a shill for them.

And, do be aware of this: At the end of the day, I, and many other real participants on this forum, will endeavor to ensure that in EVERY thread about the Fitch, it is clearly identified as the hoax that it is--for the exact reasons stated in my first post in this thread.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 07-11-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old 07-11-2009, 05:25 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 172 Likes on 147 Posts

to those who have graciously donated their time to help directly answer my question, much thanks. to those who chose to ignore my intro (that i wasn't looking for any opinions) i defer to my late grandfather who opined that "opinions are lke assholes...everyone's gt one." Even though I explicitly asked that opinions be kept out of this thread, some still cannot resist. you have certianly proven that you have an opinion. now, i defer to the aformentioned quote for you to figure the rest out.

always good to be a part of a famly like the jk-forum.
We can't help it.
We want what is best for you. Isn't that sentiment what being part of a family is all about?
Old 07-11-2009, 05:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Why is it that every time the Fitch fuel catalyst comes up, it's from someone with fewer than five posts? That sure makes those "contributors" to JK-Forum look a lot like they're more interested in the Fitch than in Jeeps. Also, as far as opinions go: You and your grandpa need to learn that opinions and scientific fact are two different things. Nothing you or he and any other Fitch proponent can say will change the scientific facts and testing that reveal that the Fitch is a hoax.

I tell you what, Jehnmg: Read this forum and start contributing other places. Or just say thanks when you learn something about your Jeep that you didn't know before. Or just post a picture of your Jeep (none of these Fitch proponents ever seem to do that, either). Please feel free to tell us about some great trails you're running, or maybe just ask for some advice on your next mod. But don't bother telling us what great gas mileage you're now getting from the Fitch. That will only confirm that you're a shill for them.

And, do be aware of this: At the end of the day, I, and many other real participants on this forum, will endeavor to ensure that in EVERY thread about the Fitch, it is clearly identified as the hoax that it is--for the exact reasons stated in my first post in this thread.

nice one...
Old 07-11-2009, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
I put mine next to the Majic bean bag holder and just to the left of the snake oil container which are both located in the tray below the battery tray.
I call it tray number 2 on the list of the other imaginary compartments under the hood.
C'mon jehnmg - - Lighten up!!!! You have to admit that was funny........besides, you are mechanical enough to know this thing works, but NOT mechanical enough to know how and where to install it?????

Last edited by JeepDawg; 07-11-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron

I wanted to stay out of this post this time. but after reading these GREAT responses i had to say this.........THANK GOD I am not the only one that can see through the smoke and mirrors of these snake oil gimmicks
Fitch needs to realize that for the most part we Jeepers do know a few things about our Jeeps!! They need to peddle their S@#T to some other fools because we WILL NOT allow a fellow Jeep enthusiast fall for their crap. I know fitch does ask people to fill out their ID-10-T form when you buy it , but we wont fall for that either. If you dont know what an ID-10-T form is go write it down. In closing (now that my rant is done) FITCH go F!@K yourself and leave us mechanically inclined,and informed Jeep owners ALONE!!!! Good Day Sir!!

2007 JK Unlimited 6 Speed 4.10 Gears
3 Inch BDS Lift
35x12.5x16 Yokohama Geolander AT/S
16x8 Cragar Soft 8 Black Steel Wheels
Custom front Winch Bumper from RoundStar OffRoad
Mopar Offroad Rear Bumper
Oilpan/Tranny skid Plate by Skid Row
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Skyjacker Brake line extenders
Skyjacker Adj Rear track bar
High Clearance Adj Front Lower Control Arms by RocKrawler
RocKrawler Front Lower Control Arm Mounting Bracket/Skid Plates
Warrior Products Rear Safari Doors
Plenty of ROCKRASH
AND NO DAMNED FITCH CRAP!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am actually going to install one in my Rubicon as well. It's already paid for and although it may or may not do anything under the hood, it is definitely not doing anything sitting on the shelf in my basement.

So if anyone will admit that they have one, I would like pictures as well.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:25 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by pa_jeep
... So if anyone will admit that they have one, I would like pictures as well.
It seems that people who own Fitch devices make their presence known on JK-Forum without ever posting pictures of their Jeeps, so why would you expect them to have a picture of their Fitch installed in their Jeep?
Old 08-17-2009, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

WOW..... I love how Fitch states that it removes Oxygen from the fuel. Last I remembered, Oxygen is part of the "Fire Triangle" needed for combustion..... Not one bit of so called information on their web page made any sense. Smells like a hoax to me
Old 08-17-2009, 03:02 PM
JK Jedi

At least let us know your results Good luck

Quick Reply: Fitch Fuel Catalyst Placement under JK Rubicon Hood