Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

First Truetrac, front or back?

Old 12-19-2013, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just save up for the second one. Shouldn't change much labor on the regear. I did truetrac front and rear and love it. Don't get 3 wheel much so it's perfect. I didn't notice any steering difference either.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:58 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah, im doing it with a friend of mine from my ship when we get home, so the difference in price will be zero ideally. Just a matter of convincing my girlfriend
Old 12-20-2013, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by pjlmaster
Yeah, im doing it with a friend of mine from my ship when we get home, so the difference in price will be zero ideally. Just a matter of convincing my girlfriend

Just tell your girlfriend that it's a safety feature, and that your only concern is your unborn children.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by B 1000
Just tell your girlfriend that it's a safety feature, and that your only concern is your unborn children.
Lol, well as luck would have it, our first son was born just over 3 months ago

Shes given me the go ahead already, just not sure if we're going to get our tires and wheels first or not. She really likes the 18" XD bombs with 35"trail grapplers

Quick Reply: First Truetrac, front or back?