Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

First Drive Since 3/21/15

Old 01-13-2016, 03:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Drive Since 3/21/15

On 3/21/15 after a wheeling expedition, I tore off my track bar bracket. Had it towed home. Ordered a new trackbar bracket and had it welded on. I was installing the trackbar and it wad not going on right or so I thought. I thought the trackbar bracket was welded on wrong. The trackbar hit the upper control arm mount on the axle and it was extended extremely long. So I was on the lookout for a new to me axle. I got one shipped in from Colorado. I sent a message to invest4me, he wanted pics, he reviewed them and his decision was that the weld was ok. I worked on it again, hammered a piece of ribar into the ground and ratcheted the front a little to the drivers side. Put the trackbar on and the other parts, torqued down, and good to go. At least so far.

Quick Reply: First Drive Since 3/21/15