Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Firestone Destination M/Ts

Old 02-01-2009, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firestone Destination M/Ts

Howdy all!!

I've ordered Firestone Destination M/T 285/75/16 for my stock X and was wondering if anyone on the forum has any experience with these tires? I looked on the "33" photo thread and noted one unlimited with them on, but no discussion on how they liked/disliked them. Any help would be most appreciated!

I went for the Destinations based on some great feedback on the tires on the Tirerack site, but would be very interested in some experienced JKers here on the forum and what they thought...

Thanx!!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KrasnayaZnamya
Howdy all!!

I've ordered Firestone Destination M/T 285/75/16 for my stock X and was wondering if anyone on the forum has any experience with these tires? I looked on the "33" photo thread and noted one unlimited with them on, but no discussion on how they liked/disliked them. Any help would be most appreciated!

I went for the Destinations based on some great feedback on the tires on the Tirerack site, but would be very interested in some experienced JKers here on the forum and what they thought...

Thanx!!
...been discussed in GREAT length, just use your friendly search button
Old 02-01-2009, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

Love mine..Great traction offroad and great road manner w/ low noise!!
Old 02-01-2009, 08:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Same here. 315/70/R17, ride great, no noiser than the KMs they replaced, no problems driving.
Although it hasn't rained yet, so I can't say that how they are with that.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got the 285/75/16's put on tonite...what a difference!!! For the first time since I bought the Jeep in '07, it looks like a real Jeep (no offense to others, just in my mind it didn't look complete with the highway tires on it)...Wow!!!

Now I gotta think of the next project...thanx all for the info and advice, I'm glad I got these!!!

Quick Reply: Firestone Destination M/Ts