Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

finally ordered a lift

Old 10-24-2010, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally ordered a lift

hey guys, my first post. bought an 07 unlimited x but a month ago and finally after looking on the forum for what seems like forever i just ordered a lift . terra flex 2.5 . pretty excited to get it on there and get some new rubber under it. im thinking of 33's to avoid regearing and all the other issues that come with 35's. wheels im lookin at are either 2957018 trail grapplers or kelly safari tsr. with crager soft 8's.. this combo sound good? i guess its hard to make a jeep look bad unless its pink or has giant chrome rims. let me know what you think guys , and also any tips with the lift. thanks
Old 10-24-2010, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by projectdc
hey guys, my first post. bought an 07 unlimited x but a month ago and finally after looking on the forum for what seems like forever i just ordered a lift . terra flex 2.5 . pretty excited to get it on there and get some new rubber under it. im thinking of 33's to avoid regearing and all the other issues that come with 35's. wheels im lookin at are either 2957018 trail grapplers or kelly safari tsr. with crager soft 8's.. this combo sound good? i guess its hard to make a jeep look bad unless its pink or has giant chrome rims. let me know what you think guys , and also any tips with the lift. thanks
this is the exact lift I'm about to order and Ill compliment it with 33's as well, make sure you post pics when u get it and after u install it

Quick Reply: finally ordered a lift